To schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation, please click here
Individual Assessment Session: $250 for 50 minutes
Individual Session: $195 per 45 minutes
Couple/Family Assessment Session: $275 for 50 minutes
Couple/Family Session: $225 per 45 minute session
Couple/Family Session: $275 per 75 minute session
Sliding Scale: Not currently available. Instead of offering sliding scale, I contract with Family Caregiver Alliance to provide therapy for their clients and volunteer my time with Vietnamese immigrants.
Telehealth: I am able to offer HIPAA compliant video services for clients within California. Not all issues are appropriate for video sessions.
Insurance: I am not in network with any medical insurance plan. Most PPO plans will reimburse members for mental health services. Please call member services if you would like to use your out-of-network mental health benefits. Here are some questions to ask:
- Are out-of-network providers accepted for behavioral health services?
- What is my co-insurance rate (in percentages) for out-of-network providers?
- What is the UCR (usual and customary rate) for CPT code 90834 (this is the weekly session code) in zip code 94104?
- How much do I pay towards my deductible before my benefits will apply?
- How do I seek reimbursement for out of network services?
Payment: cash, check, FSA (flexible spending account), HSA (health savings account), all major credit cards.
Cancellation Policy: The full fee for appointments will be charged if no notice is given at least 48 hours prior to cancellation. Two missed appointments are allowed per quarter, missed appointments in excess will be charged at the therapist’s full fee.
Questions? Please contact me.